Sunday, November 23, 2008

A recent youtube discovery

So, this morning I was chatting with my friend Ian, and he linked me to a youtube video of some people singing the Beatles song, "Across the Universe."  

Now, I know . . . millions of people put up crappy youtube videos of themselves covering famous songs.  But the difference is, these guys aren't too bad, and they seem to be gaining attention.  

Here's the video of Wade Johnston, Julia Nunes and friends singing "Across the Universe." 

Next, Ian started telling me about a stop-motion video Julia Nunes did.  This is pretty damn cool! 

I haven't yet had time to look through more of thier videos, but I'm looking forward to it!  I have a feeling these guys are gonna go somewhere! (In fact, I believe they even did Youtube Live last night!)

No comments: