Monday, November 24, 2008

N.I.T.

I don't know if I've ever told you guys this, but I'm an N.I.T. (That's Nerd In Training).  It's true.  

My trainers are Nerds Extraordinaire, Sky and Joe, pictured here: 

Photobucket

One of the many nerdy things these two turned me on to is the nerdilicious webcomic XKCD.  

As the description states . . . it's a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language. Something to appeal to everyone.  It's incredible how the young author, (younger than me!) Randall Munroe, can come up with such clever and witty comics every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, without fail.  

I can't tell you how often I've logged on to read his latest offering, only to be cleaning whatever I was drinking at the time off of my monitor moments later.  You should check XKCD out!  Here's the latest: 



(click to view larger)



No comments: