Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The infomercial

 I just got through watching the Obama infomercial that was aired at 7 CST tonight.  The entire thing was touching, full of stories about everyday people like me, my peers, my friends, my co-workers, my bosses, teachers, family, etc . . . about thier life struggles, what the economy has done to all but destroy the hard work they've put into achieving the American Dream.  

Listening to Obama speak with such passion, such hope, such optimism . . . watching the crowd at his rally today steadily increase in excitement . . . witnessing the hope and inspiration flood over everyone in attendance . . . I couldn't help but start to feel it, too.  It wasn't long before I noticed goosebumps popping up all up my arms.  I can honestly say that I cannot remember a time in which I was so utterly filled with such an overwelming feeling of hope for my country, my future, and the future of the children I will someday have.  

If you didn't see it, I highly recommend finding it online as soon as it's available.  I'm sure it won't be long.  If I find it, I'll post it here to share with you all.  

Don't forget to vote, folks.  

No comments: