Saturday, October 25, 2008

Canvassing for the Democrats

Starting at 9:30 this morning, I spent the day canvassing (for the second time) in two different towns in two different counties, and attended a "Get Out the Vote" event held by a local Democratic State Representative in between.  

I had a BLAST! Who knew canvassing could be fun?  

I took a few poor quality iPhone pics while I was out.  


My fellow college democrats, Brie, Brian, and McKenzie, and Mike Piacenti from the LaSalle and Bureau County Democrats: 









I wish I would have gotten pictures during the luncheon and earlier in the day, but I didn't think about it.


Also, Mike and I infiltrated a local gun show full of mostly gun-loving republicans (a few of the candidates we were canvassing for have been endorsed by the NRA) . . . it would have been pretty interesting to have gotten some pictures in there, of Mike talkin' em up!


More pictures in the next post.

No comments: