Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I NEED 50 CC'S OF RAM, STAT!

Today is officially day 2 of my computer being in intensive care. I came home from work yesterday to my beautiful electronic baby repeatedly trying to boot up, then starting over, trying to boot up, starting over.....and this time, even with Chase attempting to talk me through it over the phone, I couldn't resuscitate him. I'm supposed to get the diagnosis from the doc sometime tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if there is no hope! I'm not exactly in a financial position to adopt a new baby right now....but I also can't live without one! For the moment, I'm borrowing a laptop so I don't feel so alone at home....but it's just not the same. I feel like I'm cheating on my PC. Hopefully he'll understand.

I feel almost sinful though...because I'm finding myself stealing glances at those cute Macbooks....My PC is still alive, and I'm already 'shopping'. Not sure how'd I'd be able to snag me one anyway...but I still feel sinful.

What I need to be doing right now is praying. Praying that he pulls through, and that his medical bills aren't astronomical. It's hard saying right now....it's possible he may need a transplant of somesort. Depending on the specific ailment, that COULD get pricey....at least for those like me that don't have insurance.

So, if you would, please keep my dear PC in your prayers tonight....pray for a quick and cheap recovery!

No comments: