Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Mental Block?

I'm not sure what it is, but I've been having a really hard time getting back into this blog.  It's strange . . . I really WANT to write . . . and I have a lot going on in my life that can be written about . . . but I just can't seem to make myself write.  

I have to wonder if it has to do with the stress level being at such a monumentally high level that the little bit of stress I feel when writing about (and therefore thinking about) these things is just enough to push me over the edge.  

Even writing this post is like pulling teeth.  I hate it. I want to write.  I want to put my thoughts into words and work them out and understand them better like I usually do . . . 

. . . but it's just not happening.  

Sorry for being such a sucktacular blogger as of late, folks . . . I'm workin' on it.  

No comments: