Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy

I am tired, rarely getting enough sleep, always over-worked with very little time to rest and relax.

But I am happy.

I am broke. I'm behind in a few of my bills, and often have to scramble to find gas money to get to school.

But I am happy.

I am sick. I don't have the time or the money to get the proper nourishment on top of the aforementioned lack of sleep, and my body is punishing me for it.

But I am happy.

I have a severe lack of a social life. I don't have time for the friends that live near me, and my closest friends live so very far away that I rarely see them. I certainly don't have time for a relationship.

But I am happy.

I have focused my life on school . . . expanding my knowledge, drawing out of me talents I didn't know I had, and learning to better understand myself and those around me.

And I am happy.

No comments: