Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life is Cuh-RAZY!

I haven't really had time to post anything lately. It's been a very busy summer. So, a very (VERY) quick summary:

Still working like a mad-woman, while going to school at the same time.

Nicole came home from the hospital, 7 months after her accident, on July 3rd. It's so amazing to have her home. :)

BOTH of Natalie's baby showers are done and overwith (not sure I talked about that here, just in case she ever came over here to read). 6 weeks until Baby Cayden is due. I can't wait. :)

Natalie, Josh, and I are going to see Wicked in Chicago this weekend . . . it's her early birthday gift from me. I'm looking forward to being in the city again more than actually seeing Wicked (not that I don't want to see it . . . I just REALLY miss the city!)

Oh, and some really good news from today . . .

. . . are you ready?

I GOT ANOTHER SCHOLARSHIP!!!! $1000 for the upcoming school year. :) I'm tickled pink. :)

That's all for now. I'll update more when I have a chance. (and it may be a while)

No comments: