Monday, February 12, 2007

Snow, snow, go away!

Ok, so as you can tell from my previous entries, I like to travel quite a bit. And it's pretty tough on the ol' bank account. So, I decided I was going to start looking for a 3rd (yes THIRD) job to get a few extra bucks each week that can be devoted entirely to my travel fund.

I've been worried, as it's not really a time of year that is good for finding a job. This has been proven by the fact that it'd been three weeks and not a single call from ANYONE. However, during the middle of last week I received a call to come in for an interview at Bath and Bodyworks!!!!

The interview was to be today at 3:30. Yesterday I started to get a little nervous, as we had a snowstorm coming in, and I was afraid the roads would be too dangerous to drive there. So at around 6:30 last night, I was delighted when they called me and told me there was a scheduling conflict, and they wanted to move it to Tuesday at 4:00. By then, I'd hope, the roads would be clear and safe to drive on.

....nope. I checked the weather again when I first woke up this morning....the snow has been pushed back a bit...starting to night at around 6, with a winter storm warning affective until Wednesday morning. We are expecting 6-8 inches with high winds on Tuesday.

I am PRAYING that if things are going to be as bad as they are supposed to be, that my interviewer calls and reschedules. I do NOT want to tell them I can't make the interview due to the weather. That won't exactly look good when it comes to HIRING ME. And I NEED this job!!!!

So, wish me luck on this...cuz I need it.

No comments: