Monday, September 22, 2008

Siiiiick!

So, two weeks ago I was coughing up organs due to alergies.  My throat hurt, my chest hurt, my stomach and back hurt, all from coughing so hard and so constantly.  

Most of last week, I was fine.  Yay! 

Yesterday, I woke up sick.  

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?  Mother Nature, you hate me, don't you?  It was that candy wrapper I threw on the ground in the 3rd grade, wasn't it?  You're punishing me for all of the horrible things I've done!  

My head is stuffed up and feels like it could explode at any moment.  I can't concentrate for ANYTHING!  I have hours of homework to do, and uh . . . well, I'm writing a blog because my train of thought done derailed.  

I NEED to get my homework done!

All I want is to be healthy enough to NOT SUCK AT LIFE.  Is that too much to ask!?  

Sicky, out.  

No comments: